Adventure through the Old Skopje Bazaar
Through a gamified experience that combines adventure games and mystery solving, the Quest for Master Kron’s Hat is an interactive social educational activity in which participants will have the opportunity to learn more about the old crafts and arts that have existed in the Old Skopje Bazaar for centuries.
Each participant will receive a special hand-made map of the historical part of Skopje, which will be interactively followed by secret directions, puzzles, codes and challenges. Their task will be to connect all these details like a puzzle in one logical whole in order to find the solution, to discover the place where the hat of Master Kron has been hidden and return it to the owner.
- Take your time to explore the Old Skopje Bazaar and observe the ancient crafts that are still practiced today.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the Old Skopje Bazaar with you while you uncover its secrets.
- Engage with the locals and ask for their help or advice – they may have valuable insights that could aid in your search.
- Be observant of your surroundings – even the smallest details could be important.
- Stay determined and persevere – solving the mystery and returning Master Kron’s hat will be a rewarding achievement.
- Enjoy the experience – the quest is designed to be fun and engaging!
🕛 Duration – 1,5 -2 hours
👥 Group size – variable
📅 Includes – Old Photos, Maps, Direction cards & Tasks to solve
💻 Media – Maps, Drawings, Videos
🗨 Hosted in English or Macedonian
The quest is extremely suitable for family bonding and creating lasting memories together.
With a variety of challenges and puzzles that require teamwork and collaboration, participants of all ages can contribute their unique perspectives and problem-solving skills to the quest. Additionally, the interactive and gamified nature of the quest makes it a fun and engaging experience that is sure to bring families closer together. So gather your loved ones and embark on this exciting adventure in the Old Skopje Bazaar!
Enjoy the flexibility of taking the quest alone, as a group, or as different teams to solve the puzzles and challenges – collaboration and teamwork can make all the difference! I provide a customizable experience that caters to your specific needs and preferences.
Meeting point: Suli Inn
Time: On request
Language: English, Macedonian
Storyteller: Certified heritage interpreter and licensed tour guide
Getting around: Walking
Price base on:
Number of participants 1-4 5-10 10+
Price per group €100 €150 €15/person
Family price base on:
2 adults + 1 child (up to 12) – €80
2 adults + 2 children (up to 12) – €85
2 adults + 3 children (up to 12) – €90
This quest contributes to: